PLEASE comment if you can make this and want to be included in details.
- We will be shooting out at Gates Pass on Friday 3/6 from 12pm to Sunset
- We would only need an hour or two of time to shoot the riders – 3:30pm -5pm
- We are looking for a group of 4 to 8 riders (or more), preferably an even mix of male and female.
- We would love to show the multi-generational aspect of the sport so a coach (or two) and several youth cyclists would be ideal.
- We have permitted with the county to do Intermittent Traffic Control so the roads would be clear for riding and shooting footage of the riders – safety first!
- We would be shooting from a car behind and in front of the riders as well as with a drone-mounted camera from above for aerial footage.
- This would involve mostly climbing a small portion of the east side and descending the hill on the west side 3 to 4 times to get the shots… Interval Training? (We will make sure it is not too hard!)
- We would definitely want riders to rock their El Grupo gear! Full 2015 team kits only!
- We would credit El Grupo on the final video and would be willing to share the footage with you guys as well.
So…who can meet at the clubhouse to ride out on Friday by 3pm and/or meet us up at Gates Pass by 3:30 or so on THIS FRIDAY?