I am still optimistic.


I will make a call at 6:30am tomorrow. I will post with what we are going to do.


2 options.


  1. We go for it and leave at 8am.
  2. If I decide that we don’t go, then we will ride at 1pm.

This will be the last day the kids from the NorthWest are with us, so I want to give them a ride.


If we ride at 1pm it will be a 3 hour endurance ride.


Happy New Year