We are just days away from a fantastic trip planned to Durango, CO for a great group of riders and coaches at Fort Lewis College. Here are a few very important details:
- Every rider will need to hand in a FLC MTB Camp Release to be able to go.
- Here is the roster of those going, paid and confirmed:
Ana Quintana Bernal Benedict Colombi Brayden James Caden James Caleb Huggins Camilla Benning Damiano Rivera de Rosales Daniel Walker Estevan Ramos Ethan Sotelo Eve Yockey Kaileen Williams Kieran Douglas Leonardo Cruz Maddy Mitchell Madison Major Max Bevier Myles Walker Nathaniel Cross Oliver Clark Reece Culliney Sam Bevier Susie King Thorsten Rassmusen
- Here is the Durango 2018 gear list
- We will be LEAVING THE CLUBHOUSE at 8am on Sunday, July 22 – Meet at clubhouse at 7am to load up.
- The crew will camp at McPhee Recreation Area outside Dolores/Cortez, CO on Sunday night. Ride in the morning at Phil’s World – super fun! And arrive at Fort Lewis College around 3pm to get settled into dorm rooms, etc.
- EXPECTATION MEETING for all riders going on the trip (and in town) – Saturday 10am (post rides)
- Return will be same day from Durango to Tucson on Saturday, July 28th – arriving late evening
Please let me know of any questions you have. I will be emailing out a roster with contact info for all coaches, riders, and parents to have, plus the itinerary for the trip.