As logistically annoying as it may be, this last week has shown that we cannot control the weather. Again, thanks to everyone for bearing with us and remaining flexible. Can’t thanks parents enough.

Because of our ride being cut short yesterday and today, Ignacio and I would love to go on a ride with you all tomorrow. Here’s our plan:

Friday 1/4 – MTB & Road ride 

1:00pm leaving, meet at 12:30pm

Middle schoolers – MTB ride, back by 3:00pm

Everyone else – Road ride, back by 4:00pm

Saturday 1/5 – Road rides

Old man shootout with part/whole of Madera – 7:15am

Big boy shootout with Madera – 7:30am

B/C combined ride with extra fun – 8:30am

Sunday 1/6 – Kitt Peak Road ride

Leaving on bikes – 8:30am

Leaving in vans to drive to three points – 8:30am

Weather is not looking promising for Kitt Peak

As of right now, we ARE planning on riding. If we wake up on Sunday morning and the weather stays true to the forecast, we will not ride.


Thanks all


3 Responses to “Friday and This Weekend”

  1. Rebecca Sotelo

    Ethan S. will not be able to attend practice on Friday, he had previously made alternate plans. He will be there Saturday and Sunday.

  2. Ignacio

    Totally understand Rebecca and Ethan. We know this is a last minute change and that not everyone will be able to. We are just trying to get the kids all that they need and working around the weather is tough. So to all riders and parents if you can come, sweet. If not because you have plans we totally understand

  3. Zeke Bradshaw

    I will not be coming on Friday as I have family commitments.