Hey Team, if you were at practice today (Thursday), thanks for participating in the discussion. If you were not here, you will find out about what we discussed at the Rider and Parent Meeting on Sunday.
Saturday: Road Bikes!
- Clubhouse will open at 5:30AM.
- Old man shootout leaves at 5:45AM. If you typically do this ride, I want to see you on the B Team ride. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Big boy shootout leaves at 6AM. Quinn, Myles, Izaac, Ethan Sotelo, Ben Colombi, Oliver, Jesus, Max and Sam Bevier. Coach Max will be on this ride.
- B and C team rides will leave at 6:30AM. EVERYBODY BUT THOSE SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED FOR THE BIG BOY.
- All rides will be back and ready for pick up by 10AM
- Meet 6AM.
- Leave 6:30AM. Ride from the clubhouse. 2.5 hours of endurance.
- Back and ready for pick up by 9:30AM.
Volunteer Coaches: if you can make it, we need your help both on Saturday with the B/C team rides, and on Sunday with the MTBs. Thanks for your ongoing support. We hope to dial in very soon which volunteers we have for each day of the week. Thank you for working with us to get there.
Also Sunday! Team Meeting at the downtown library. 2-4PM. Room Lower Level 1 (LL1). It’s in the basement. You can park in the parking garage under the library for FREE, or park at the clubhouse/elsewhere and walk. No need to bring chairs or anything like that.