Due to a positive Covid-19 test within a team member’s immediate family, we have decided to postpone today’s Fall Fondo indefinitely. We will update all team members as more information comes in, but in the meantime we will suspend practices for the coming week of October 18-25.  We will give daily updates on the situation as information is available.

 

We urge all team members to isolate from each other for the time being until more results are known.

 

Stay safe everyone.

Leave a Reply

  • (will not be published)

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>