Hi Team,

If you didn’t get the email yesterday, this is a heads up or reminder that due to the bad weather, and with some of you knuckling down on exams, we decided to cancel tonight’s practice.

We are still on for Saturday.  We will have a group heading to mount lemmon on Saturday as well.   Time either 7:15am at the clubhouse or if you prefer to meet us at LeBuzz cafe near the base, that time will be roughly 8am give or take a few minutes.  Reminder that especially after today’s rain, that there could be snowmelt on the road and Lemmon is notorious to be quite cold at the top so bringing adequate clothes, food, water and storestop money is needed for the ascension.