After another successful mountain bike race weekend, we can all finally rest.
We now get to soak in all the hard work we have put in over the last month and get to feel really fast.
Thank you everyone parents, riders and coaches for hanging in their over this month and really dedicating yourself to this beautiful work.
Following through on plans created to acheive your goals is a an important aspect of youth development.
TUESDAY- Team meeting and recovery ride. I would really like to have excellent attendance there is a lot we need to discuss and I want to get us all on the same page as this race season really gets going.
WEDNESDAY — 2:30 and 4:30. Just enough work to keep the legs moving. 2:30 only Road bikes. 4:30 road and MTB options.
THURSDAY– Valley riders have another recovery ride.
24 Hour racers if you rode on Wednesday than this will be a recovery ride on your road bikes.
24 hour racers if you did not ride on Wednesday then you go on an MTB ride. Just a good Ride.
SATURDAY– Oracle Road Race. We will again discuss who will attend on Tuesday, so please show up to get registered.
All information in the link
SUNDAY– San Manuel Crit.
All information can be found in the link
Also please everyone read the COVID guidelines for the 24 Hour race. I need to ensure that everyone is comfortable with this before hand.
With each attendees’ cooperation, Epic Rides will make its best efforts to produce a safe and enjoyable COVID-era event experience.
Understanding operating a live event during a pandemic is complicated; to attend our events:
- All attendees are required to show proof of current vaccination or a COVID negative test taken within 72-hours of arrival at the event.
- Photo of vaccination card is acceptable
- Free COVID tests are available here
- This requirement applies to all attendees, which includes but is not limited to participants, sponsors, crew support, staff, and volunteers.
- Non-vaccinated individuals are required to wear a mask when maintaining social distance is difficult or not possible.
- ALL attendees/participants are required to wear a mask when in the exchange tent, at the lemans start line area and when interacting with volunteers.
- At 40′ x 80′, the exchange tent is a (mostly) enclosed space and requires a building permit
Epic Rides reserves the right to modify the requirements to attend as needed in order to provide a COVID safe and enjoyable environment for all attendees.
Parents and Coaches we absolutely need your help to create a safe environment for the riders at the race which means we need you to volunteer. Please follow the links here:
- Click on this link to sign up to be a team handler:
Click this link to see the kitchen schedule and sign up
Donations of food:
Sign up to bring fruit or homemade baked goods here: