All I am very aware that the weather seems threatening and potentially very wet.


However I always hold out hope that we can ride.


In the past I would make the call at 5am.


But I recognize this makes it difficult on families.


So I am going to hold on to the idea that I will ride in the morning, but I am going to cancel the ride for the B Team ride.


I will be available on Sunday to take some riders to Mt Lemmon if there is interest. I will drive a van to the base and we can ride from there.


We will leave the clubhouse at 6am sharp and return by 11am ish.


Please let me know if you are interested in the Sunday ride.