The goodwill within our community has enabled us to get as many kids on bikes as we have because of donated bicycles, parts, cycling gear, clothing, and more. We accept cycling-related items that can be of use to our youth participants. Anything we cannot use may be sold during one of our bi-annual Bike Swap Meets (these raise funds for El Grupo programs) or donated to BICAS.
We try to keep our wish list up-to-date and make the best use of every cycling-related donation we receive. Here are a few things that we need now:
- Pop-up tents in good, sturdy condition
- Road and mountain bike frames, all sizes (smaller is better)
- Modern, lightly used, or new bicycle parts and equipment
- Youth-sized cycling apparel and accessories
- Clubhouse supplies: Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Hand Soap, Large Heavy Duty Garbage Bags
- Gift Cards to Costco, Circle K, Office Depot, REI
- Outdoor folding tables and Heavy Duty folding chairs
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange other times to drop off donations. Be sure to get a receipt when you drop off donations as most are tax-deductible. Thanks!