We accept any and all donations cycling related that can be of use to our youth participants. In fact, the good-will of our community has enabled us to get as many kids on bikes as we have because of their donated bicycles, parts, cycling gear, clothing, etc.
Be sure to check our wish list to see if you may have something we could especially use. Please contact us about how to get your donations to us and to get a tax receipt for your tax-deductible contributions. We reserve the right to determine the best use of your donations – anything we cannot directly use we either sell at local bike swap meets or donate to BICAS.
We try to keep our wish list up-to-date and make the best use of every cycling-related donation we receive. Here are a few things that could really help…
- Electric Stove & Oven!!
- Pop-Up Tents in good, sturdy condition
- Conference room large table and chairs
- Rollers for stationary cycling
- Road & MTB frames – all sizes…the smaller the better, but we have kids of all sizes!
- Modern, lightly used or new bicycle parts and equipment
- Extra small and youth size cycling apparel and accessories, but will accept all gently used and new cycling apparel
Please CONTACT email@example.com if you have any of these items to donate. THANKS!!