El Grupo provides youth with bike-centered experiences that are both fun and challenging. We embrace all forms of cycling from road and mountain bike racing to bicycle touring and daily commuting.Through the use of bicycles, El Grupo’s goals are to:
- Encourage youth to become life-long bike enthusiasts
- Teach responsibility, accountability, and leadership skills
- Empower youth to set and achieve personal and community goals
- Educate and inspire youth to overcome obstacles
- Make riding bikes safe, fun, accessible, and cool
Our 2020 Summer Appeal Is Underway
Twice each year we reach out to El Grupo Youth Cycling supports with a request for donations - once in the summer and again at year-end. Won't you help us out with our Summer Appeal? Click here to get the details or donate securely online today. Thanks!
Our 2020 capital campaign is also officially underway. The goal is to purchase the property that we now lease. Can you help? Get the full story here.
Shifting Gears: Thanks go out to University of Arizona film students Antonia Maher and Marin Stewart who produced a short documentary focusing on El Grupo's female riders. Watch it here.