El Grupo provides youth with bike-centered experiences that are both fun and challenging. We embrace all forms of cycling from road and mountain bike racing to bicycle touring and daily commuting.Through the use of bicycles, El Grupo’s goals are to:
- Encourage youth to become life-long bike enthusiasts
- Teach responsibility, accountability, and leadership skills
- Empower youth to set and achieve personal and community goals
- Educate and inspire youth to overcome obstacles
- Make riding bikes safe, fun, accessible, and cool
Our 2020 Capital Campaign
Our 2020 capital campaign is officially underway. The goal is to purchase the property that we now lease. Can you help? Get the full story here.
Thanks go out to University of Arizona film students Antonia Maher and Marin Stewart who produced a short documentary focusing on El Grupo's female riders. Watch it here.